Friday, December 08, 2006

I had this really vivid dream this morning. It's abit creepy actually like a horror movie. I was stuck at a hostel with with a group of friends. For some reason we were unable to get out of it. We ran from one exit to another but mysteriously there is this girl with a small stature following us. She was floating easily in the air above us, watching us and stalking us. She actually had long dark flowy hair and a bluntly cut fringe. And then we gave up escaping. We knew that the girl was trying to prevent us from leaving the hostel. We came to a room with a double bunk bed. Strangely, everywhere we went it was dark. There was no light at all. We discussed about our chances of escaping from the damned building. Then one of us mentioned a bit of the mysterious girl's story. I didn't catch what the person has to say but i got the point that she was trapped in the hostel for some unknown reason and that she had been by herself since a long time ago as the hostel was no longer being used. At that time I felt sorry for the girl and then the girl just appearred. In fact I can even recall her exact location in my dream. i felt for her at that point and I actually climbed down the bed and went to hug her. It was not a tight affectionate hug but still I put my arms around her I then I said to her in my nicest tone. I said that I understood how she felt, always having to get by the long days by herself. I said that I knew that she had no friends and I even added that if she was willing, we could all be her friends. She responded and her face actually had some resemblance to a human expression. If I'm not wrong, she was touched that someone actually knew how she felt. Then she just became more humane. She stayed at the sam spot while me and my friends scambled to get out of the hostel. We reached the door leading to the outside compound of the hostel. To get out of the place we had to reach the gate. At the door, I can see some light. It was muffled light but still, it was nonetheless light. before we stepped out, a friend asked me.He asked why did I do that, why did I say all that things to that creepy girl. I replied, a bit ashamed of myself, that I had actually lied to that girl. I was saying all those things just to get a chance to get us all out of there. it was cruel but I had to do it. Otherwise there is no way we were going to leave. On the way to the gate (We were finally out in the open, exposed to the relieving sunlight), we were creeped out by the shoutings of the girl. She kept repeating,"Don't go.. don't go..." Maybe it was in mandarin, I'm not sure. But the thing that I'm very sure about is the fact that she had a miserable tone. I guessed it was that she had thought she could keep us as friends but now we were abandoning her. We quickly made our way away from that place. It occurred to me why the girl was unable to come stop us herself if she wanted so badly to keep us. I supposed she was still emotional after listening to my words. She was a full-fledged ghost before, with an empty void in her deprived of any human feelings. However she was more 'down-to-earth' now as in she encountered fresh emotions again by what I've said to her since I had struck a chord in her heart. We went back to school and I was distraught with the incident. While the teacher was teaching, I just stood up and said loudly and daringly that I had something to say to the whole class. My classmates were shocked as I had always been a very quiet girl. Without waiting for the teacher's reply, I just went to the front and beat my fists against the desk in front of me. I was so consumed by my own thoughts that I didn't care about how my classmates thought about me. I just wanted to be relieved of the urgency of the matter. I said loudly to my stunned classmates. They had been there with me in the building. They had experienced the whole incident and they had witnessed the whole thing. So why were they so muted and stoned. Didn't they have something to say about it too? i emphasised that what I was going to say later on would be very important and that they had better listen carefully by putting pauses between every word in my sentence. However unexpected my classmates were pissed off that I'm trying to tell them what to do. All of them went away and to my relief, rachel pek was still there sitting primly and looking intently at me. I knew that she was indeed a good friend as she knew that i really needed a listening ear. i thanked her. Later on while I'm going home, I saw that a part of our school building was just broken off. Students were crushed by the heavy debris and everything. Almost everyone in my school was killed in tragic accidents. All except me and a few lucky people died. I was so confused. I wondered if the girl was responsible for this. Maybe she wanted to take revenge or something. However I thought that if she wanted to vent her frustration she should had took it out with me since I was the one who lied to her.

Yupps this is the super vivid dream which I had. Really! I was quite spooked out when I woke up and when I realised it was a dream when I saw that I'm in my room, I was so relieved. Relieved that I didn't go through that creepy and horrifing story. Thank God. To me it was really creepy. I even had goosebumps on my arms when I wrote about my encounter with the girl earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home