Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i shall not hesitate anymore. the previous uncertainty that I had about me not being able to make it had already been vanquished. Christians are NEVER losers. We have such a mighty power supporting us all the way. Why should we even be scared. God has already given me the green light to do what I've always wanted to do but only when after I really said to Him this," Oh God I will really trust you and by that i mean that whatever u wan me to do, i'll do it because I know that whatever plans you've laid out for me, it is the best plans. Only you can give ppl the exact formula for success and even though i don't know where this is going to lead me to, I will follow u like Ahbram does. What comes after is really murky.. I don't even have an inkling on what lies ahead.. but God, I WILL FOLLOW YOU beacause I know that all things happen for some kind of reason. there's no coincidences. Thank you God for letting me know you for I would still be lost like a wasted float in the open sea if you haven't picked me up. For that, I'll commit my life to you. You want me to go right I'll go right. the future is indeed uncertain but at least I'll be sure that you would guide me all the way."

Run a race to win it, otherwise what is the point of running it at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home