Friday, December 01, 2006

You forsaked everything else
To come die for me
You endured humiliation
Sufferred at the hands of others
All because of me
I felt ashamed
I did nothing to deserve you and your love
Yet you came willingly to set me free
I longed to be embraced by you
The one who kows true love
And who loves me so much it hurts
When I seemed to forget you
You wait patiently at a corner
When I come before you face to face
Would I hate to stand in front of you
Knowing that I did nothing at all to glorify you
Knowing that I placed you away from my thoughts every night before I sleep
And knowing that I have not committed myself fully to you
I think that it woudn't matter in the end
No matter what happens.
Even as night is falling fast
I knnow that you would be at the end of the tunnel
Amidst all the darkness and loneliness
You would be there
Waiting faithfully
For me to hold onto you
And for me to declare your love always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home