Sunday, June 24, 2007

argh argh argh argh. the june holidays are too short! i regretted again for my management of time. It is really quite amazing since i've not touched on any schoolwork other than fer my gp news articles since the beginning of the hols. and now that school is just the next day, im so sad dat ive not touched on the maths and econs assignments, except for 1 maths question only. i feel like such a failure. why do i always leave things till the very last minute before finally feeling the anxiety? To think all these while i've been slacking! honestly im very disappointed in myself. Up till date, there has not been a single period of hols which i really made full use of. in fact i think for all the hols i had ive really been slacking! even during o levels, the june hols is very important for us to revise our work but what have i done instead? slack. argh. i really hope that the next hol for me will be really productive. at least i should curb my 'leaving assignments not done until school reopens already' symdrome. and assignments are counted as our overall yearly assessment! argh. i actually did feel so worried just now when i realised my hw status. i felt that life sucks because of school. haiz. but i thank God that He's still so faithful. Im really determined to learn from this lesson, never to be last minute again when it comes to schoolwork. argh, i can feel the dread pulling my heart down when i think of school and my blank assignments. don't think ill be able to sleep early tmr because econs is due on tuesday! argh. im seriously lacking in sleep. a study found out that most teenagers said that they are lacking in sleep and the most common reason of all is because of their hobbies. hobbies.. or addictions to things which we like to do. argh. computer computer, why do you have to be invented by some genius who has nothing else to do?

Hold my hand... and never let me go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home