Monday, June 04, 2007

Lord you are the one who gives me strength
All the times when I couldn’t seem to carry on
When things seemed impossible to overcome
I despaired and cried out to you
Knowing that despite the impenetrable darkness
There is an ever glowing light
Small, weak and extinguishable it may seem
But yet the flame is always glowing infinitely
Much as the darkness may seem intolerable
Hope is still ever present with you around
You’re not the one hiding, it’s me
And when I finally search for you
You never fail me
You’re the source of the light and the origin of hope
Hope is always at where you are
I open my heart to you
Abandoned all worries, all troubles
Knowing that since you’re here and I’m willing
There’s nothing left to fail
The vast possibilities of the future
I can be scared, I can be uncertain
But the one thing sticks through despite the circumstances
Nothing that could ever happen would take you away from me
You’re always right by my side
Me needing you and you supporting me
There is nothing to be fearful of
Since you will always be there, all for me.

Ok, im really guilty because up till now, ive not done a single thing related to schoolwork. And to think there’s a gp test just one day away. And we have to memorise the points and the supporting details! English has never been a memorizing subject yet when it comes to jc, we have to memorise???!! Oh, there’s going to be 2 tests, the content based is the one which is really sucky. Well, I think im just going to read the notes a lot of times, maybe at least 3 times. I sure as not want to MEMORISE, for goodness’ sake. Anw, I still am unclear if memorizing is really necessary for gp. Well, I guess it’s not about memorizing but it’s more abt knowing what to write when it comes to that topic. And if you’re well versed in current affairs, u’re supposed to be a pro at gp. Think ive really had to be reading the papers every single day. (ive not even finished reading 1 copy of time since the beginning of the year, I actually wanted to make an attempt at finishing reading some of them, but honestly they’re so boring that it takes an effort to not fall asleep) god bless me for my efforts at studying #*@% gp…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home