Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i slacked the whole day ytd watching bleach cos im really lagging behind (im still at ep 110 now!). so i didn't study gp until 11 pm and i tried to get the things into my head but i couldn't continue reading the thick notes anymore since there are so much of them to go over and it's so boring. anw my bro said dat im noisy so i thought dat it's a good excuse fer me to go sleep. den i couldn't sleep and i think i was awake throughout the next 2 hours. im thinking about random stuff for 2 whole hours... also i suppose my body is already tuned to sleeping early in the morning. but im determined to get my sleeping routine back on track. 11 pm to bed and 6 to 7 am wake up. ok, den i was late for gp cos i woke up at 9 when the test is supposed to start at 9. but shirley chan was late so that bought me some time. got my dad to send me so dat's how i reached school in about 20 mins. im such a pro. hahaha. but i left 10 (or is it 12?) marks blank for the content based sections!!!! 10 marks.. 10 marks.. out of 30 marks. and without doubt im most likely to fail for dat test. i suppose i could still rely on the other one but i wouldn't bet on it. i left 10 marks blank cos of the stupid job. i can't possibly be late lol.. den priscilla said which is more important, test or money. den i wanted to say god but it's not in the choices so i said $. really. dat gp test is like just a test. and so wat if i failed dat one test. at first im whining abt it but den later i tout it's just a test.. at least i got some marks for those qns i attempted. ha. the $5 is really easy to earn. there are like so few ppl since the gss has been over fer 2 weeks. the work is easy and seriously i actually wanted there to be more customers so dat i can have something to do!so after around 8 hours of continous standing, my legs are soaked full of lemon juice. den cos june called me to ask where am i so i answered and den the manager just suddenly popped out and he was like so acting tough and fierce. he actually wanted to confiscate my phone but later he decided not to. he was that typical kind of mean manager who thinks that since he has the power and the authourity he could put on a dissatisfied and black face every time. seriouly i dun think he noes how to smile. den xiufen the girl working in the same area as us told me not to cry, ha, i guess i looked sad. lol. i wanted to tell the manager,"if u want to fire me den just do so, i dun wan to take this crap from u." cos he's acting like a teacher towards a student when the student has done sth wrong, the difference is that a teacher scolds a student out of concern for the student but he?? i wan to collect all the shitty attitude he showed and shove them rite back. but i cant do dat lol since im in the wrong in the first place. still it's his stuck-up everything dat made me frustrated at the time. seriously, i came only to stand in for my fren and i dun need the job and i think if he really confiscated my phone den ill tell him dat ill quit. it's like so lame. so what if im a student i have my rights too! but cos god is good the manager decided to just show me dat shitty attitude of his for a few mins den he returned me my phone. so much fer action. or perhaps he thinks im not worthy enough to take up his precious time. he has much more scowling and supervising to do. just one more day hahaa... going to get ro's present too..

well. this is the only post which is fer myself. ha. going to catch up on bleach now instead of sleeping. im tired but the thought of bleach just wakes me up. hee. btw i like hitsugaya more and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home