Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Here i am standing before you
Im yearning for your touch
Im missing that familiar love
The best of our times keep flooding my mind
They seem so faraway now
Weird it seems that you only came in the later part of my life
Yet i so simply believed in you
The simple faith which i had brought me closer to you
i do not question i merely seek
But those are lost times
If only time is reversible
If only i can undo my wrongdoings
If only i can be a child again
A child with simple faith
A child uncorrupted by the pleasures of the world
A child who yearn only for his father always and nothing else
Yet what's happened had already happened
The moment I saw him i fell hard
I knew that this is not true love
I knew that, really, long ago
Yet somehow i can't seem to tear myself away
The further i try to escape
The more i struggle
I was filled with guilt each time i think of you
Yet what can i do?
I was falling into a bottomless pit
Which would finally suck me dry mercilessly
I can't, the more i try i can't
Strange it didn't occur to me that it was just a deception
All was a lie
Devised by the devil
Cunningly conceived and weaved
If only i knew at that time
So that i could pull myself away quick
Without me landing in this state now
I knew that there was no one else to blame except for myself
I had already closed my heart upon you
In your place is him
I was convinced that you are the past and he is the future
My heart was stone cold against you
Yet compliant towards him
How can I be so foolish?
To have been blinded so much i can't even see the truth
All the while it's there for me to understand
For you to regain your rightful place
Our bond was so easily destroyed
Just by a mere mortal which the devil had sent
How i regret my decision, the things i did
It's all too late now
I could have turned back but i didn't
Now I stand here before you
I try to seek your thoughts
Mine being so tremulous
I try to seek solace in you
Yet you face me with a seemingly nonchalent expression
But is there sorrow and hurt i see in your eyes?
I try to seek your thoughts
I took a step forward
Thinking that you will welcome me back with open arms
After all im your child
Even though ive failed you
Still, i know you love me as much as before
Plates of the earth could shift and change
But not your constant love
I thought i was dreaming a nightmare
When i saw that the step you took was away from me
You hid your face from me
But the tear on your cheek is unmistakable
You said,
"Ive given you chances,
Ive given you grace.
Yet what you have done
Had truly broken my heart."
It was then my tears fell freely
I couldn't contain them any longer
My father.. so hurt because of me
Because of my sinful ways
While i indulge in worldly desires
It didn't occur to me that
You are so hurting
I couldn't ever imagine the pain you felt
At having your daughter slipping through your fingers
I couldn't ever even comprehend your thoughts
Yet as i sob and as my body tremble
I could finally understand
You are my lord god, my father
The void in my heart can only be filled by you
Try as i might to replace you it's not possible
For you created me
You know my heart best
You love me and care for me the most
There can be no one else other than you and you only
Yet im so foolish as to run away from you
From your love and from my freedom
How i wanted for you to just give me one more chance
For me to find the right path back again
Towards you and away from my shame
Yet i know there is a limit to the number of chances you give
I know that i had since gone on a route of no return
I know that ill really be truly separated from you this time
This time i know that there could only be a few more moments left to share with you
To enjoy my last wonderful time with you
Before i would be pulled away
Away from you
Away from eternity
Away from your love your comfort your heaven
Towards my permanent toture
My final resting place
Hell, Satan's hell
Where i would be burned always for eternity
While i see the others make their way to you
I know that i would cry out for you again and again
But that would be futile
Your back would be turned
Your decision final
All that you could have done to save me you have did
It's now up to me to face the consequences

Goodbye, my saviour, Goodbye.

Romans 2:5
But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentent heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of god's wrath, when his righteous judgement will be revealed.

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowshipcan light have with darkness?

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

Yes, God loves us and he will forgive our wrongdoings. But if we know that doing something is wrong yet we go ahead and do it then it's really sinning against God. Let's not make the Holy Spirit leave us. Instead let's walk in thriumphal procession with the Lord!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home