Tuesday, April 17, 2007

im really glad that i made the right choice. i switched from science to arts stream after the first 2 mths even knowing dat ive studied triple science in sec school and dat its a risk. i said dat im very absolutely sure dat i wun regret it and really! right now, im far from regretting my decision. im sooo relieved dat i made the switch cos i noe dat science is really not my cup of tea, its my bucket of vomit. i like lit and hist alot. haa.. both subjects are like reading stories and u respond accordingly to what the story is about. dat's so interesting. unlike science, i dun have to memorise things anymore, do calculations anymore, grapple with the many unknown and difficult to memorise names anymore. YEAH!!!

you deserve.... you deserve... you deserve... all the praise!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can prove it.

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home