Tuesday, November 27, 2007

That's it, I've just sworn off eating at the famous golden arches for the rest of my life, if i want to keep it that is. I just watched the 2004 documentary made in the US, 'Super Size Me' and I think i'm permanently traumatised by it. Who knows what devillish schemes they are trying to carry out by globalising Macdonald's and sprouting their outlets faster than you can say,"I've got a blocked coronary artery".



Everyone's favourite mcnuggets contain over 30 ingredients each. The most prominent is tertiary butylhydroquinone (TBHQ). It is an antioxidant derived from petroleum that is either sprayed directly on the nugget or the inside of the box it comes in to ‘help preserve freshness'. In fact processed foods are alot more damaging to the body than unprocessed foods, as admitted by Macdonald's themselves.

subway, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home