Wednesday, July 04, 2007

God just reminded me that He is indeed a good God. For a long while now, i've been liking the song 'Beautiful Saviour' and i've been wondering would our church ever worship God using this song. i thought that it would be really wonderful if i could sing this song in church, along with everyone else. cos i really like the simple lyrics and its real soothing tune. then, last week when i saw that we're going to sing this song, i was so thrilled! ha, it may not seem important to someone else but to me, i thought that God does things so brilliantly. He had me yearning for sth then just out of the blue, He presented me with it. ha, i feel like im so easily satisfied. that's good, keeps me happy all the time. bwahaha..

btw, i finally found 2 other ppl in jjc who are also from fcbc!!!!! woohooo!!!! one of them is in my group acts during the youth camp. there is no such thing as coincidence and God is so good to let me know ppl from the same family who are also in jjc. before that, i was hoping that i could meet at least one. i even thought that there are no others in jjc from fcbc too, since it's located in the west and it being such an anti-christ school. really glad. ha....

it's 130 in the morning now and i haven completed the other half of my eom. idiotic pw. yoga lesson starts this friday. going to hand in a parent's letter. they couldn't possibly force me to do yoga! i may seem extremistic but it's all for Him who gave up so much for us and who suffured persecutions a million times worse. never will i compromise! however much they 'modify' it, it's still about meditating... yea, call me crazy . if so, then u're saying that God is crazy too. haha..

btw, i really dun like the Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. from the beginning to the end, the idea of God is portrayed in such a way that He's unmerciful, unforgiving and a killjoy who likes to be sadistic and force ppl to be serious and pious all the time. He's like so forceful and serious in the book! a friend said that he thinks the things about God are stupid. if ive not known God, i would too think that it's idiotic. ha.. but the truth lives on forever in my heart. i can't fling it away that easily after i know for sure myself that He's real!

countdown to harry potter and the order of the phoenix movie - 8 days.
countdown to harry potter and the deathly hallows (oh my..) - 17 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home