Thursday, March 22, 2007

The basket of blessings you have for me
You've prepared it since long ago
You wanted me to receive them all
Not one missing or one less
Yet you're unsure if i would accept it
My pride sets me apart from you
My stubbornness prevents me from taking a step forward
And I can't comprehend your perfect love
Surely it was too ridiculous to think
That such perfect love as yours exists
As much as I want to turn away I can't
Something in you attracted me so
Eventually my persistence gave way
I was subdued, willingly and gladly
How could I be so foolish initially
To think that you're anyone else but
My one and only Shepherd King
Jesus Christ

I prayed to God ytd night as i wanted to write sth since ive not written a poem for quite a long time... and shortly after He gave me this inspiration haa...

i think my school's system really sucks. there r NO make-up lessons during the march hols even for the 2nd intake ppl. and so rite now im really seriously lagging behind in my studies. even though im in the arts stream but still ive to study too. haiz. and we can only buy notes as a class so even until now, the forth day since school reopened i still haven't gotten a single set of notes. they're so pro.

i went for pistol tryouts ytd during cca open house. the person say i did quite well, dunno if she's trying to be friendly or wat. but even if i didn't get in i still have the library club, the slackest cca there is i think. hahahaha.

pc is going to get tougher but somehow i like the idea.. i like it when there r chances to push my body physically as i know that my heart is doing it's job hahaha.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home