Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dear Jesus Lao Ba,
Argh i truly admire you for your tolerance even for the very persons who spat at you for nothing you did wrongly. How can you withstand all that humiliation which you know you don't deserve at all? if it's me taking your place there up on the cross, i never would have done the same thing, i would definitely spit back at the idiotic person who spat at me in the first place. Nor would i ask the Lord to forgive them for what they did even if i know fully that they did those things to me as they were ignorant on their part and thus could not be blamed for their actions. I would ask the Lord instead to multiply the torture they set upon me to ten times, even more, so as to quench all my thirst for revenge. This is the very visible difference beween me, a mere being of the fellow mankind and you. History records you for who you are as being portrayed to us now, 2000 yrs later. Only stinking skunks would come up with equally foul and sickening twists to the facts of history and to dent your image in the eyes of mankind, that i truly abhore. I ask that you would pass your merciful nature to me so that i can stop wasting valuable time scolding and complaining about the unpleasant things i encounter in life. However i think i still have a long way to go should i want to reach the stage whereby i can kiss the very same person who shot me with a gun, without any hatred or contempt in me for that person. Christians are not whiners for they know the Lord's strength and patience. if i do sound like a pretentious holy cow who thinks highly superior of herself than sorry i can't change the way i am now just to please people. What i say or what i do i put God before anyone else so i can be sure that the things i say or do would please Him, which is the most important thing. Oh did i say before that im really proud to be a Christian? No i don't think so. IM REEALLY SOOOOO PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN!!! I can carry signboards announcing that im one and also wear many different accessories with the cross design just to show my delight that I know God. But of course there is a certain level of limitaion to the embarassing things one can do.

On friday last week im actually quite upset with something i heard from a metrosexual friend of mine. (He's a guy and yet he likes to gossip and he actually buffs his nails fer goodness sake) he told me that since this girl (i shall call her amanda in this case) and i are not in thesame class anymore he shall tell me that actually amanda badmouthed me in front of our other classmates. At the moment when i heard this i was shocked for this is the first time in my entire life when im actually backstabbed, in a way. Actually i knew of this long ago, about how amanda disliked me, from the way she looked at me and also from the way she gave me the cold shoulder. And i think i was hurt the moment i heard his words 'cause my suspicions have materialised. The feeling of rejection can never taste sweet or even be alright. Now, i must clarify this. I swear to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that I HAVE NOT EVER DONE ANYTHING INTENTIONALLY TO UPSET, TEASE, HUMILIATE OR ANGER this girl. So i am very pissed at her. Even now, smokes of anger still linger in me while i am writing this. What i really want to do now is to dive into all the petty things like what she said of me that i myself know is untrue. Ha but im not a whiner. Christians are not complainers. So im going to end this topic now without me losing control of my inner frustration and before i begin to type stupid things. It is how well we can control our anger and still remain calm if we do not want to say or do things which cannot be erased or reversed.

Mayday is coming to imm this friday for the sale of tickets and for an autograph session too. i can't go cos of g12 conference.. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home