Sunday, December 09, 2007

whenever i watch a horror movie or are being told a horror story, at night, i would definitely not get to sleep and keep thinking about the images of the 'ghosts'. things around my room suddenly became ghosts overnight, anything dark and relatively long would be considered as their shadowy figures and i would not dare to take my eyes away from them, in case they come at me. even though i know that i'm imagining things and that i only became scared after my mind got stimulated about these stuff and so it isn't ghosts which are haunting me but instead it's only my restless mind keeping itself from sleeping. but the song below always helps to drive away my fear and after just singing it once i'm not scared at all.. after all, God is greater than anything else. truly it is only Him who can drive away all fear and provide comfort..

Come Holy Spirit (聖靈請你來) - City Harvest Church
Come Holy Spirit fall on me now
I need your anointing come in your power
I love you Holy Spirit
You're captivating my soul
And everyday I grow to love you more
I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in your hand
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your power renew
Nothing compares to this place
Where I can see you face to face
I worship you in spirit and in truth

聖靈請你來充滿我心
我需要你恩膏充滿我靈
聖靈啊,我好愛你
我的靈讓你牽引
而每一天我要更深愛你
我要追求你主 我將生命獻給你
牽引我更親近你 你大能更新我靈
無人能與你相比 主我仰望你的榮面
我要用心靈和誠實敬拜你

oh, and i know how to read the fan ti zi!! haha, im so proud of myself..

http://onecentlin.blogspot.com/2006/04/come-holy-spirit.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahlau say me english broken!! u also k! >(

muahahha too much saliva glands alr, or rather, i stutter when i talk to beautiful babes like u x)

talk-cents

2:35 pm  
Blogger miaochen said...

yaya beatiful babes.. anw, my english is NOT broken or even ifit is, at least it's LESS broken than yours. BWAHAHAHA!!! XD

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home