Monday, December 17, 2007

gosh, im now hooked on NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!! it's way, way, way better than the first series of naruto and that's a surprise, as seeing how i became peeved at it for having so many filler episodes. the second series has better fighting scenes, is a lot more touching and is more humourous too. i simply love gaara, he's kakoii! oh and the opening and ending themes are really nice too.

as the days draw near
i tear my eyes away from the calendar
those that did better are my peers
in my head is the accumulating number
faster and faster it piles
towards the endless space
it causes my rise of bile
i could become a basketcase

haha, this is the situation for me right now, with me and my homework. xD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

slacker!!!

-farty

11:36 am  
Blogger miaochen said...

.. eat dung OLD FART!!

8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home