Monday, October 22, 2007

i got my internet back adi! apparently sth was installed wrongly dats y, well i dun understand all these stupid it stuff and i can't be bothered with them! haha, just give me a com with fast internet access and dat'll be fine..

i wrote some super emo poemsweeks before, i shall share one with the few ppl who bother to read my blog..

Isolation
Isolation has never been that real before
I thought it only applies to others
People who are always in the background
Their problems don't concern me
Now i truly noe exactly what it's like
Away, far far away form the crowd
Standing alone in a dark corner
With no one there except an unseen person
Yet the loneliness seems so great
It seems to be driving that very person away
They were merry-making, having fun
Creating stories of their own without me in the picture
Me, i'm merely the quiet observer
Invisible, gaining no recognition
I try to assimilate
By faking my smiles, my laughter
Yet dissociation seems to be my permanent fate
Breaking free is futile
My strength has run dry
Reaching the brink of hopelessness
I locked myself in and cemented the only exit
This place is bleak and holds no joy
Yet im willing to be here for eternity
At least i woulod be spared from all harsh realities
Set apart from others by the very remnants of my misery-savaged heart

and here's another one..

Is there an alternative way out?
Who destined my fate for me?
Who is the one who drove me to my desperate end?
The pitch darkness holds no joy for me
I see no promise of a future
The circumstances have led to this
I thought i had a choice but i was wrong
I had been forcibly kidnapped here
From my precious place of satisfaction to this ever-penetrating grim
At this stage I had only fate to blame
It's not me with the rottn ways and hardened heart
Fate is the culprit who tempted me and caused me to land in this state
Now it has left me with no choice again
What otehr way is there for me?
The answer is obvious to the blind
I took another step forward
Only bracing myself for the unbearable darkness again.

do ppl really change when they advance to another stage of their lives, when they finally get to savour the richness of the grass from the higher lands? or more specifically, do ppl change when they graduate and move on to a new school, esp a prestigious one? i suppose it varies from case to case and i really dun wan to think bad of anyone. yupps dats all. oh it's time for muttons to midnight! yea, love justin's voice. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home