Saturday, October 06, 2007

im going to start writing this first post of mine since a long long while by saying that my promos are over!! and i think im quite satisfied with how i fared although i can't be sure abt history. now, ive a complaint which i must get out. why is it that we arts students have this weirdest exam time-table? both econs and hist on the same day? granted, we have 3 days including the weekends to study for both subjects and there are 4 hours of break in between the two papers, but didn't it occur to their brains that the students might be dead tired after mugging for the two heavy subjects to be able to cope with the papers? imagine having to write 6 essays in a day! there may be geniuses who can write essays continuously without experiencing a brain-drain but not me. i just feel like taking a rest there and then in the middle of my sea hist paper! my poor right hand, i can practically hear its protests when im forcing it to continue writing. and i slept at 3 am so i only had at most 4 hours of sleep before i attempt the long day of papers. and i seriously think, no, i already know that im going to retake my hist paper. only a miracle would be able to let me get away with a mere passing grade this time.. but there's still my ct marks so it'll probably level things up, but i wun bank on that.. ok, my downfall started when i began to study for the jo qns when i already knew that that qns was set to kill idiotic students who even thought of attempting it. i haven't studied pre-war before so that's the only choice left. because my brain does not have enough intelligent grooves to be able to tackle the qns successfully, i ended up realising ive been going in the wrong direction half an hr into my writing it. and that's even after some mins of planning. then the usual exam stress began to poke its way through and create a mess on my nerves, i ended up writing 1 ga and 2 cs only. the truth is that i didn't complete my essay not because there wasn't enough time. if only i knew how to write it, then i would have probably written more of it. but since my small brain is made weary by that sickening ass who planned that time-table and since i tend to get a bit anxious at times, i found that i wasn't able to carry on writing. i just can't find any points for me to write. its that pathetic, both the essay qns and me, yupps. but since promos is already over i dun think it would be wise to be still harbouring over a lost cause. at least i can be sure that i wun be alone when i retake hist paper. i wun be that unfortunate to fail it the sec time!

going to buy the psp card tmr with meechay after service tmr, yeah! ive made a long list as to the various enriching activities i should be doing after my promos but for some reason i dun have any intentions of carrying them out. call me a lazy bum but i would like to think myself as a poor depraved person who couldn't live any further without her daily addiction of tv and com, esp after slogging her guts out for her exams. bwahaha!

one more thing before i retreat back to my fantasy world, it feels so weird to be posting on ur blog when u get the feeling that no one reads ur blog, or is it for a fact already? argh, and to think i spent some precious mins of my time writing them! well, i guess there are other more enjoyable stuff to be doing besides blogging, such as letting myself immerse in the fantasy world of anime. so long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home